You can use role offers to get your workforce to accept a role before signing up for or being assigned to specific shifts within that role and also ascertain availability.
To create or edit a role offer, navigate to the Headcount menu and select Role Offers. Click Create.
See the Functional Area Overview article to set up functional areas prior to creating role offers.
You will be prompted to enter several pieces of information.
- Functional Area
- Job Title
- Volunteer Type
- Publish - This makes the role offer visible on the user portal.
Moving along the Tabs, you will then see:
- Demand - this where you can set the number of users you need to fill this role.
- Criteria - set the rules for the role offer e.g Limit to a specific group
- Choose A Training - Here you can set a training module to be assigned to users in this role offer.
- Accept Form - You can assign a form for users to complete if they accept the role offer.
- Reject Form - You can assign a form for users to complete if they reject the role offer.
- Enable Role Offer Expiry - this will automatically expire the role offer after x amount of days
Once the Role has been created you will need to Add users to the role offer