There are different types of forms that allow you to collect user information added to the relevant setting to collect information from a user.
You can add a form by:
1. Click Users
2. Click Forms
3. Click Create New
4. Add Name
Note:- The Name will be visible to the User when completing any Interaction Form
5. Select Form Type
Here you will see the different form types available:
|Form type||Desription||Module location found|
|Anonymous Form||Collecting general information for admin to view without user identifying information.||N/A|
Event Shift Signup
|Collecting information when registering to a specific shift.||Shift settings|
Event Shift User Interaction
|Collecting information as part of shift that has been registered. Examples of this include check in or check out forms.||Shift settings|
Event User Interaction
|Collecting Post Event information||Event setting|
|Role Offer User Interaction||Collecting information when a user has a role offer.||Role offer setting|
|User Interaction||Collecting general information from a user and will generate a unique URL.||Portal|
|User Profile||Display all User information on the User portal.||Portal|
|User Registration||The information to be collected when creating a Rosterfy account.||Registration|
- Anonymous Form - Collecting general information for admin to view without user identifying information.
- Event Shift Signup - Collecting information when registering to a specific shift.
- Event Shift User Interaction - Collecting information as part of shift that has been registered. Examples of this include check in or check out forms.
- Event User Interaction - Collecting Post Event information
- Role Offer User Interaction- Collecting information when a user has a role offer.
- User Interaction - Collecting general information from a user and will generate a unique URL.
- User Profile - Display all User information on the User portal.
- User Registration - The information to be collected when creating a Rosterfy account.
Once the Form has been Saved you will be able to click and drag attributes in the Available Fields to Active Fields section to setup the order you would like users to respond to questions
You are also able to Add section headers, add conditional logic to Active fields. There is also the ability to use the Available Fields to create attribute items relevant to the user or the actual form type you are in.