Notifications can be sent out many different ways through the admin portal. You can trigger these notifications anywhere you have access to send communications from.
From Your Dashboard:
- Select Communications.
2. Select Send a Communication.
- Add/review content.
- Template - If you already have a template created for this message select one here (Optional)
- Subject - What the notification is about
- Content - The message you would like to communicate with your users.
- Link URL (Optional) - A link to the location of the action
- Link Text (Optional) - Text for the hyperlink
- Priority Notification - Priority notification will display as a popup with an action. Select the checkbox if you would like to send the notification with priority.
- Click Next
5. Add Recipients by using the drag and drop functionality.
6. Click Next
- Schedule for later? - Schedule the notification to be sent out at a different time and date by selecting the check box. If you would like to send the notification instantly, just select Confirm and Send.