A Checkpoint is an admin only visible user status to control the permissions and customise how the portal will display for a user. A user can move through checkpoints using an automation or being manually set by an admin user.
There are 2 system default checkpoints which are:
1. Default - All permissions are enable system default initial checkpoint
2. Deactivated - Removes the user automatically from any events/shifts and access to register to any events.
Before creating a User Checkpoints it is important to understand:
- What are the different milestones during registration?
- What Events Types /action/display should users be able to see?
- How will the users change checkpoints dynamically using automations or manually by an admin
Once you have the above has been mapped out you start to create a checkpoint by
2. Click Advanced
3. Click User Checkpoint
4. Click Create
5. Add Name
6. Click Permissions tab
On the permissions tab you can define what the user can access on their portal at that checkpoint
7. Click Save
Once the checkpoint is created you can use the Content to customise the dashboard display to provide a bespoke User journey.