Create your registration form and arrange default fields and custom questions in an order to suit your requirements. You can re-order the questions on the registration page by dragging and dropping the questions into the desired order. To do this, click on the far left of each row (you will see three lines) hold your mouse button down and drag into place.
Go to Settings > Registration Settings
There are two tabs for Registration Settings: Pages Fields & Page Settings.
1. Give your registration form a Page Title.
2. Add content to your registration Page Text. This is the text that sits at the top of the registration form.
3. Preview your very own registration page by clicking the blue Preview Registration Page button on the top right.
4. Drag and drop your default and custom fields into the Active Fields section to choose what questions will appear on your registration page. Enable the toggle to make the question mandatory.
5. The Add Field section is where custom questions will appear when adding to Question Manager. These will not appear on your registration page until they are in the Active Fields section.
Within your registration form setup, you can also edit questions by clicking the pencil icon. This will shortcut you to edit question mode within Question Manager.
Show Open Events On Registration Form
Requires Consent Age
Enable multiple page registration
Close Registration Form
Show Contact Us On Registration Form
Show Social Media Sign Ins
Registration Page Link
The 'Show Open Events On Registration Form' toggle option allows first time visitors to your site to apply for events directly as they register. You also have the option to show social media sign ins which allows users to register via their social media account.
You have the link to the registration page which you can use to send out or include across your website and social media platforms.
A key question may be around Minimum Birthdate. This question allows you to set the minimum birthdate a user must be when they apply for an event. The age works backwards from the date of the event if they continue to select an event within the registration form.
Single Page Form:
The single page form has a pop up that will activate after 30 mins to warn the user that they have 120 seconds left to complete the form, if they click continue they will get another 30mins. This is activated after 30mins.
Multi Page Form
Enable a Multi-Page Registration form: Simply toggle on to activate your multi-page registration form.
This will generate a new Registration Page Link with yourdomain.rosterfy.co/signup rather than yourdomain.rosterfy.co/register
When you have Multi Registration Page enabled, your Page Fields tab will appear as below:
Select from the 'Choose Page' dropdown to edit your existing pages or to add pages. Each page will have Active Fields and Add Fields. The only restrictions are on the Create Your Account page where you will only be able to have Email Address, Password, Birth Date and Captcha Code. Use the 'Show Core Fields' toggle to determine which page will display default fields such as name, phone number, and address in the Add Field section, from which you can drag over into the Active Fields section.
- You can edit each Page Title.
- You can edit the Page Text that sits at the top of each page.
- Add custom questions to a page.
- A progress bar will be present on each page.
- You can edit the content in the information boxes in Pages & Phrases.
- Social Media Signs On are not applicable for multi-page registration form.
- Each page can have its own background image (Recommended size 1920px x 1080px, minimum size 1024px x 768px).
- Drag and drop your default and custom fields into the Active Fields section to choose what questions will appear on your registration page. Enable the toggle to make the question mandatory.
- The Add Field section is where custom questions will appear when adding to Question Manager. These will not appear on your registration page until they are in the Active Fields section
- Once a user completes the first page, their details will be saved in your Rosterfy database and automated reminder emails they will be sent out. You can enable the automated emails within Reminders and edit the email content in Email Templates.
Please don't hesitate to contact Rosterfy if you require assistance.